Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Sunday, March 14, 2010


Well, it cleared up a little so we walked down the bus road...and everyone was leaving as the parade was over...and we walked to see Judy and Gerry...everyone there was so kind...they took us in and made us eat...and tried to cheer us....people are great, everyone loved you especially...faces sadden as they talk of you or when they see me...the mourning mother...even near-strangers wiping tears from my face...people I barely know hold me and tell me they would do whatever it is they could do for me...those faces with expressions of woe...compassion and lost with what to say....I am trying to remember all these feelings and emotions and expressions...so I can always hold that dear in my heart....Earl and Julie and the kids were just here...Eggfest was a success...some lucky kid will have a scholarship award thru your name...and TB's wants to host this event annually as it was so successful for them also. We went to visit you again tonight...I hope you felt us there...I always talk with you...tonight I scattered shamrocks on your grave...you loved this day and this day loved you...Dad played "Oh Danny Boy" and we sat in silence reflecting on you... I'll simply sleep...in peace until you come to me....please sleep in Peace my dear son....

No comments:

Post a Comment