Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Message in a prayer


Went to Mass tonight, the priest had a powerful message....main point is that bad things happen to good people sometimes, it's not that we did anything...that you did anything....hopefully you're in the hollow of God's hand and looking down upon me as I type...missing you so much....please know how much I love you...someone dear sent me an Irish Prayer...your dad calls it "Adam's Irish Prayer":
Always remember to forget...the times that made you sad...
But never forget to remember....those that that made you glad...
Always remember to forget...the friends who proved untrue....
But never forget to remember....those that stood by you...
Always remember to forget...the troubles that passed your way...
But never forget to remember...the Blessings that come each day...

No comments:

Post a Comment