Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, March 20, 2010


Live fast...die young....should I have thought quote should have meant anything?????...I think it was from a movie...not quite sure...you....from rap to glam punk to hard rock to country and blues...you sure knew how to love music.......it was such a lovely day today....one of those days I almost imagined you with boots up and head back strumming away on the guitar...sitting on the front porch...your beautiful smile lit up when you'd see us pull in...me and dad....back from one of our excursions...we always felt like it was time for us to explore....you loved it, too...how we'd hook up the bikes and ride off on the trail...never gone long...always back in time to cook up supper for four...or more....especially if you invited others....which was always encouraged...you'd always been an amazing son...an amazing host to your friends....you seemed to always put them first....you'd never lose eye contact...sometimes it would AMAZE me how tolerant you could be...not that many people annoy me...but NO ONE annoyed you....you had patience to make each and every person you encountered feel like they were your best friend...where did you get that? I hope it was from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment