Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Thursday, March 11, 2010

supper with the guys....


Thought of you all night..... with fondest thoughts...your friends have rallied around us...Hontz and Hinkie and Vook and McFarland came to eat supper w/us....I made so much pasta and Chicken Winston, and guess who was lovin' it? Yup, Hinkle...and as sad as WE ALL are, we managed to eat...talk...share stories....all good in your memory. It felt normal around my table, it felt like you were there, too...and I know you would want me to keep that life line open with your friends...and they are all still checking in on us...Hontz and I had coffee together and cried....he is an amazing person, too...your life was filled with the BEST people on the planet and somehow the empty space that you left for us...well, we know no one could ever fill that void....EGGFEST is hopping...Earl has made big plans to celebrate your memory...we're hoping the rain stays away...but so many people are planning to be there....to remember you and and support us...I love you more than words can tell...my heart is filled with love and memories...I cherish you...and all you were to me and to all of those around me....

No comments:

Post a Comment