Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, March 26, 2010

his life...my hurt....


I realized there are some people who read this blog and really didn't know Adam...perhaps they're reading because they knew me...or Ted...or had been Jordan's friend...but for those who didn't get that Blessing of knowing Adam....where do I start?.....He was a smart boy...full of life intermingled with a touch of "Dennis the Menus"....all in a good way...he did well in school...could have been anything he'd wanted if he applied himself...he made honors in high school...and played football through his junior yr., he did well in power lifting and was president of the student council...he had a VOICE...not only with his singing but a VOICE in his beliefs....he was strong willed and his opinion was the one that mattered most...but gradually...he might agree with yours...he was extremely affectionate...more so than any guy I'd ever met...his greeting, even to a stranger was open arms...he had a great LOVE for people...he would choose uniqueness any day over monotony....he went off to college...was at KU a short time...missed us....missed his brother....came back home and went to LCCC...made the Dean's list....enjoyed his jobs....had this thing for working at ski lodges and recreational spots....he was always happy...he was always smiling...he could fight with you one minute and forgive you in five minutes time...he never held grudges and had more friends than most people have hairs on their heads...and he was fearless...and perhaps that...coupled with never thinking fully before doing....led to his demise...and I think of him constantly....and miss him....and wonder....and HOPE for a better tomorrow...although life is pretty grim...without him....but I feel him....around me, encompassing me.....that he hurt us...that his split second choice led to this...and all the hearts that are broken...

No comments:

Post a Comment