Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, March 29, 2010


Blessings from the priest...and prayers...and his Faith that my son is in Heaven...and that I need to stay close to my religion...my husband and my Jordan...and friends...which I am doing...Father made me see that it was a mistake that Adam made...and that God rescued him after the fatal thing he did...I had so many questions...and he had so many answers...he kept reassuring me...that Ted and I were good parents...that this thing we didn't know about was not our fault...that we had two adult children living here and they were responsible for themselves.....................He believes the signs I saw were true...and that Adam was trying to comfort me...in Ted's dream...in my thoughts...so I continue to pray to the Blessed Mother for Faith and strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment