Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, March 13, 2010

hey Adam.....tearful moments mixed with happy ones...how about Eggfest? That was something, I could feel you there................dad's sad again tonight....he wants to make sure you knew how much he loved you, too. I kept telling him you always knew...that his actions spoke much louder than words...and that meant much more to you...he always had your back...and his directives in fatherhood was to keep you straight and on track and I know you knew that. Me, I simply miss you......I still can't imagine how I am to live without you...although I know I must....and I still wallow in sadness for all those whose hearts that are aching...with loss for you....everyone is full of sorrow...everyone was touched by you and your heart...the stories go on and on....like you've led a legendary life...mine pales in comparison...I have alot of work to do to replicate the kindness that you extended to so many others...makes me extremely proud that me, of all people, had an amazing son like you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment