Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, March 26, 2010

Charms....


........your family reminds me of a charm bracelet...all the charms are there...but one was gently placed back in your jewelry box....yes..how true....I received a message from an old co-worker who described us at that...and that one pulled at my heartstrings...for anyone who knew me, even a little bit...knew I saw my family as my "charms"....my sons were my life...up until Feb. 19th....Ted and I, we made meals every night....our belief has always been FAMILY....our charms....Adam's charm would have been the most unique of all...Teddy and I and Jordan...we all realized that Adam had some star quality that we couldn't replicate...and he loved that spotlight...he dazzled in life...his charm would have been the sparkling one...big, bold and outrageous...and he'd have loved it that way...but it only took a mere moment to lose that charm...as it ripped off the bracelet in the wee hours of Feb. 20th...no chance to repair it...I, the mom didn't even know there was anything wrong with my charm...or I'd have tried to fix it...I fixed everything...I was good at that...but I couldn't fix this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment