Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, March 15, 2010

something happened tonight....let's just say a sign of Peace came upon me, I felt your presense and I felt you say to me "I'm okay" and "it was a mistake", it doesn't matter how these words came to me, they simply did and I believe them...and so does Ted and Jordan....and it reaffirmed that you're in Heaven with Pop and everyone else who you loved...that Tisha and Lucky or as Boo would call her "Blocky" are at your side...and you're playing your guitar and harmonica...and gazing down on us...telling us not to cry...to try and live on...dad and I would take this pain we're feeling any day versus never having had the chance to have had you in our lives...the 22 yrs. we had you in our lives was the best a parent could ask for...goodnight sweet angel....let my dreams be sweet....and please visit me in my dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment