Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday morning...3 weeks since we lost you...I woke up, like usual, with fright and a pressure in my chest...same thing happens each a.m., almost like Bill Murray in "Groundhog's day", same thing...each morning....reliving that same thing, although his nightmare pales to mine...anyway, I was talking with an old pal, Lisa who I worked with and was friends with since my start into nursing at Palmerton...you knew her, we all liked her...she lost her daughter Amanda a few yrs. back in a tragic motorcycle accident...again, I was there for Lisa....but because I didn't "know" what she fully lost, I couldn't fully comprehend at that time....I could visit her, take walks with her....call and check in on her...but then I could go home and my life was like it was before...she gave me some advice....yesterday....to keep the mantra "He's in a better place"....that was the only thing that comforted her pains...and I thought about that all day....and I do believe that....although I don't know why???? I still know Heaven is Glorious and that perhaps God tried to help Adam on earth but needed to have him up there for Divine intervention....and that he can always be with me...and I need to talk about him and think about him til I am a dying old lady...and I know I will....

No comments:

Post a Comment