Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, March 17, 2010


the thing I haven't blogged much about is that you died from drugs...there...I said it....I didn't have a clue...yeah, I knew all young people drink....or perhaps smoke pot...but I know wholeheartedly that you knew dad and I didn't know...we didn't know....how could we? Why? Dad and you talked in the summer....he was telling you about the things he heard in town...and you satisfied him with your responses then....what made you opt for that? Naive me...I've never done anything, I know....how hard it must be for me to fully comprehend...my addictions...well, I guess would be desserts and coffee....I felt at a loss....the not knowing...the wishfulness of hoping to save you as you lay upon the floor...and then the aftermath of those who knew....yet I didn't...and my breath and touch could not save you because an ugly drug took that last beat from your precious heart...and that precious heart so filled with love...stopped beating....and when your heart stopped beating....I stopped smiling....I stopped feeling...and you affected a whole small town with the sadness of your loss....................................and when I was able to think somewhat clearly, I had to Google heroin....because I didn't know anything about it...you see, we don't give that in hospitals....and I am not a rehab nurse....and I am naive I see....and no signs presented to me by you....what a horrible thing....heroin...

No comments:

Post a Comment