Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Blue Nana


Starting my blog late today...Ted went back to work, he only does half days the rest of this week...and his mom was with me this a.m., it's so hard for us both...but we managed...crying over coffee....and then trying to be strong...loss....it is tremendous...and I look at her and see the pain she, too has endured....losing her husband shortly after he turned 60....and now her grandson...who she loved so dearly...if there ever was a nana who could love her grandkids as much as her own children...it would have to be Ann...and I love her, too....she thanked me today for being a good daughter-in-law....for always sharing my children with her...we never had words...she or I....I valued her...and she valued me...and she mothered us all...and set nice examples and was a vital part of "me"....and her love radiated through my boys....Adam used to call her the "Blue Nana"....because she lived in a blue house...he called her that for years...and it was the sweetest memory....and now the "Blue Nana" and I are trying to figure out how we can continue to support each other in this saddening time...but with Blessings, I value her...the wondrous Blue Nana....

No comments:

Post a Comment