Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

......

Tuesday...March 9th....Just got back from visiting you, Hazel and I are Faithful...as we sit by your grave, we think of you and Pop...we reflect on your memories...people have been so supportive, it's amazing, some people step forth without hesitation....some are uncomfortable yet mourn with us also...in a different way...Dad is the saddest I have ever seen him...he is so used to being the one in control....his heart is broken, we're all broken but trying to pick those pieces up and go on...what choice do we have? Again, the sun shines, I hear the birds sing, and I think of you...I see beauty in something on my walks and I see your face, I hear your voice in the music that's on the radio...you've touched my life in ways I wish I had time to express to you before you passed...but I do know you loved me, you told me so many times....you showed me effortlessly...I cherish your love....and hold you near me...moment by moment....I love you Adam xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
p.s. I am trying to take small steps...today I went to Perkins with Lisa, she always was and always will be my dearest friend...and tonight, Patti and Mike had us over, you used to call her Auntie Pat...will all miss you baby...I worry about everyone whose lives you touched, as everyone is reeling in sadness...

No comments:

Post a Comment