Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pennies from Heaven....


Today I found a penny,
Just laying on the ground.
But it's not just a penny,
This little coin I've found.
Found pennies come from heaven.
That's what my "Emily" told me.
She said Angels toss them down.
Oh, how I loved that story.
She said when an Angel misses you,
They toss a penny down,
Sometimes just to cheer you up,
To make a smile out of your frown.
So don't pass by that penny
When you're feeling blue;
It may be a Penny from Heaven
That an Angel's tossed to you.

Dearest Adam...
Your friend Emily wrote me a note about how much she misses you and someone gave her comfort with the story about pennies from Heaven...she keeps finding those pennies ever since she heard this story...please throw down LOTS of pennies to all of us here in Jim Thorpe, because there's an awful lot of people who need to know you hear us...we're all sad because we miss you oh so much...we miss your laughter most...we miss you....

No comments:

Post a Comment