Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jordan...


I sit and eulogize Adam with each daily post...and I want people who read me to know how important Jordan is...and always will be. The elder son, I depended upon him for many, many reasons...He looked after Adam as a big brother from the time Adam was a small tot, tried setting positive examples, like his fondness for sports...and Jordan was always a good kid...easy going...easy to please...never gave us much trouble at all...he was always happy with simple things...couldn't ask for more, quiet and respectful and reflective...he has such a strong Faith and is committed to God and helping others...I think his mind runs deeper than he verbalizes...I just felt compelled to note him today, and the important role he always played in our home...and how proud we are of him...how hard this must be for him...how much he misses his brother...

No comments:

Post a Comment