Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, April 26, 2010

boys.....


Moms...I loved being a mom, to me, the greatest gift God gave me was the gift of my two sons...having a baby is the greatest of all God's presents and I was forever grateful...this Mother's day will be a sad one...I've been thinking about it and dreading it...that my special "gift" was taken from me...how can life be the same without that precious gift? And of all moms who valued that gift...I know how much I truly did...will God give me other gifts? Are there other things for me ahead...I ponder....I think....I wonder....the gifts I gave to my children were many....my love, unconditional....my care, unending....my thoughts and hopes....abundant....my loss....unbelievable
......and when I think back, even as a little girl...playing with my dolls, all I ever hoped for was to be a real mom one day....and a little later, as a teenager, I would daydream in church...I would wish for two children someday....funny remembering back, I wanted 2...so they'd be best friends...and grow up together...and when I had Jordan and became pregnant again, I wished for another boy...because I wanted Ted to have handsome sons....and I wanted Jordan to have a brother and playmate...and when we discovered that I was having a 2nd son....the house was filled with joy...and being a really good "boy's mom" came easily....
I hope Adam knew how much he was wanted...always...forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment