Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, April 12, 2010

prayers for Adam...


Goodnight Adam....I miss you but I know you're with me...we talked about it tonight. Faith is a good thing, people who lack that must feel hollow and numb all of the time, my Faith makes me believe that you sit beside me, maybe in the chair next to me as I type on the keyboard...maybe it's when I am driving and listening to the songs on the radio that you used to sing...I can't see you but I know you're there with me...my heart is open and my mind is welcoming any little piece of love or sign you are able to put forth...and I continue to pray that you're an angel...so with that I will close...with the prayer we would say at bedtime each night when you were a little boy:
Four sweet corners on my bed...six little angels at my head...
two to watch and two to prayer...and two to carry my sins away...goodnight sweet Adam..rest well in your Heavenly loft...

No comments:

Post a Comment