Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, April 19, 2010

guardian angel...


I dreamt of an angel...perched high amidst the clouds...her wings bright and beautiful, her spirit uplifting...
She peered down from her haven and saw me there...full of life's tragic despair...
She fell from the sky and landed into my world...
She tried to make me see the stars again...the moon...the rainbows...life's true gifts...
all of her efforts failing....as I drifted back...away from her...missing you...
Other curious angels...peering out from the clouds...watching as I try to rid my mind of sorrows...wishful words from my mouth...heartfelt yet hopeless...
My face is wet from raindrops...as I look up toward the skies...I see it's not raining at all...its just those curious angels crying over the demise of my loving son...those angels on earth couldn't protect him...so now he's with them in their tender care...they cry for me...because of my sadness...yet the comfort they bestow...will guide me through this...God Bless my guardian angel...

No comments:

Post a Comment