Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my dream....


Yesterday was a "blue" day....rainy day....missing you every moment....I had a hard time keeping my tears from flowing...today seems a little bit brighter...I slept better and I dreamt of you, Adam....it was a beautiful dream, too...I dreamt you'd been sleeping on the couch in our living room, and I was across the room, watching you sleep...I was sorting through your CD's on the counter, looking at your music...you started to stir, woke up and walked over to me, encircling me with those bear hug arms...I could smell you....I could hear you voice...you felt like "you"...the you I held in my arms since infancy...your soft skin...and gentle blue eyes...smiling and outwardly joyous to hold me, too...and in that dream and even now...upon awakening...a feeling of contentedness surrounded me...thank you for the love you showed me in my dream...this is the first time in 9+ weeks that I wasn't awakened with those horrible feelings of angst...I love you Adam...

No comments:

Post a Comment