Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Remembering....Adam.....




I opened the mail yesterday, as I do everyday and cards are still coming through...it's nice how people care...never will I forget that. The one I received yesterday was from Adam's 4th grade teacher, Miss Longhi, he simply adored her...and obviously, he made an impression on her also...she's sent other notes, too, but with yesterday's, she included pictures of him, in class...on trips...in an activity that was probably the most pivotal point in Adam's popularity moment...when he created a character named "Flat Stanley" for a class project...who Adam wrote a tale about and his travels...it was so good....that Soundcheck Music gave everyone in his class CD's of Will Smith's "Get Jiggy wit' it"....OMG, the tears...and then another old friend of Adam's posted freshman HS pics on facebook....I look at those pics...and the smiles...and his handsome face...he was such a delightfully, silly character...some would even refer to him as an action figure...because he was...and EVERYONE ADORED him.....for as long as I can remember, there was always something different in the most unique of ways...and we all miss him dearly.......I opened the newspaper and saw that a little girl died the day before...locally....struck by a car...I felt her parent's pain upon reading that. My heart reaching out to them...wishful...there was a bell, that would ring to let these parents know their child is safe in Heaven...the way I envision my son...but holding onto Faith is all we here on earth can so...the hands of angels surely reached out for this little girl...we shall learn to live without our angels on earth....I just don't know how yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment