Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, April 3, 2010

His Voice.....



His voice...that's probably what I miss most today...yesterday is was his smile...and the day before it was his beautiful blue eyes...but today...I especially miss that the most..his tone was melodic...lyrical...sometimes even animated...some people drone on and on...not my son...he held a captive audience with his voice...his tales...his songs. Now his voice has been silenced...and I want to be his voice. I know Adam didn't know what was happening...he didn't want to die...he had so much life left to live...he didn't want his voice silenced..........I can pick up a paper...and begin to read...or flick through the channels and hear...about the murderous actions of drug dealers...are they not murderers, too? They prey on the innocents...they prey on the weak...my son wasn't deserving of this...he was kind and loving, I heard he felt terrible about the new addiction...and sadly, he became consumed over the horrendous effects that this terrible drug put him under...robbing him of true spirit or control...and the dealer and his helpers know he's gone...and yet they move on to seduce the next victim. Adam's voice...will always live within me....and if God will allow me...I will continue to be his voice...

1 comment: