Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, June 4, 2010

true love....


this is what true love looks like...this picture is one I posted last night on Facebook, Ted stumbled across it yesterday, while rediscovering memories of Adam...we'd been on vacation a few yrs. back.... in North Carolina...happy times...wonderful vacation with my boys...Adam was walking at night with us around the docks and told us to pose for a picture...little did we know then that this would become our favorite "us" picture. If you look well into that photo...love exudes everywhere...I love Ted...he completely fills every space within my heart...our love was so strong that having our two sons completed us. Every day since Adam passed...we sit and hold each other...tearful and questioning what happened? No one has answers...and we all continue to mourn his absence...
When tragedy like this strikes, you want to literally lay down and die...But for the sake of the family that remains, a person must live on...I couldn't die....for Teddy or Jordan were still here,...so someone like me, had to live on and try and put life back together, like a puzzle with missing pieces...I spend every waking moment trying to piece together that puzzle...and it's not together yet...but I won't throw it away...that broken down puzzle...somehow....someday it'll be back together with some "empty" spots...but it'll be back together...somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment