Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, June 14, 2010

Dearest Adam,
I hope you sit beside me today as I journey back to working again...seems like an arduous task, but then again...everything has become a task since you left us...
but perhaps time spent thinking of things other than sadness will help in this healing process...Dad and I are trying our best...some days are easier than others and neither of us can predict how we're going to be the next day, or "moment" at times...we spent a part of late Saturday night in the darkness of the little Irish cemetery...amidst the rain...our feet wet from puddles...the glow of the iridescent luminaries that surround your grave site...ten p.m. Most others would be watching a movie rental or somewhere with a cocktail in their hand, not us... we stand vigil at your grave...with tears and prayers...then Sunday came and things grew calmer...and it was a better day...today is Monday...a new day into a new week...new beginnings?
I doubt that...but maybe some continued comfort...I love you Adam...always and forever...

"We make a living by what we get.... We make a life by what we give"

No comments:

Post a Comment