Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Often healing takes place in ourselves as we pray for the healing of others.
Isn't that such a deep and meaningful quote? That's how we're supposed to live life...and often times, our busy lives make us forget doing just that...
in my recovery, I've tried to heal through others...and perhaps by setting my misery aside...even briefly for a moment, helps me help someone else and in essence, helps ease my own pain. Could healing progress without Faith...Jordan and I spoke about that last night as we walked along a new path and shared thoughts...he told me he was mad...actually angry, as I was, at God initially after Adam passed, but if was a brief and almost anticipatory response...but within days, he, like me, saw that this was no act of God against us.
Life had always been good for us, for our family. Ceasing Faith would never allow us to believe again or see good things in the horizon...I'm thankful he has strong Faith, at his young age he could easily hold onto bitterness...but has chosen not to...it'll never be easy and we'll continue to carry our heavy crosses...but having him here with me and feel the same emotions and Spirit, helped make my cross a bit easier to support. I am thankful...for Jordan...his unending love...Spirit and direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment