Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, June 28, 2010

The blazing sun falls down upon me...it warms me, soothes me, comforts me...inspires my life...
A gentle breeze blows light fresh air into my lungs---I feel alive, I can face life's conquests, the challenges that lie ahead do not seem so tedious now...
Days pass on, but now the sun...my sun...it fades and dims, overtaken by clouds and often turbulent winds, it lacks the glistening luster and magnitude that once amazed and captivated me...
I sense a feeling of coolness...the icy chill sending shivers throughout my body...I am abashed by it's suddenness, Ill-prepared am I for such a change....I long for the warmth of my sun...but as time progresses, I am filled with coldness...I can't feel anything...I have become numb. The snowy crystals surrounding me, mesmerizing me, have set my body into a period of dormancy...
So cold am I...I have forgotten just how wonderful that warmth had once felt...

(life before and life after loss...) by me

No comments:

Post a Comment