Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, May 14, 2010

when we meet again...


God lent you to me for awhile...
a gentle soul, a joyous smile...
a tender heart...and warm embrace...
no one else could take your place...
as days go forth...and you're not here...
I am now living...a mother's deepest fear...
can life go on...without your love...
I pray each day, to the Lord above...
I look for Faith...and hold onto Hope...
That somehow I will learn to cope...
I hold onto the pieces that still remain...
within my heart, as I say your name...
my precious son, my darling boy,
you had brought me...so much joy...
my heart is broken...and filled with pain...
but I hold onto the dream...that we'll meet again...
In Heaven, I will hold you...in my arms so tight...
facing eternity...within Heaven's Holy light...

No comments:

Post a Comment