Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, May 29, 2010


Dearest Adam...
We miss you...I know that's how we'll feel for the rest of our lives...and we know you miss us...there's not much we can take comfort in lately, but I do find comfort in remembering our love...our family...our bond. I don't think I could made it this far without the love and support from friends and family...you always knew how kind Dad's family has been to us...it's been ongoing as well as the daily love shown to us by our friends...and by yours...they all miss you...sometimes I still feel your hand on my back...it's always in the same spot and it soothes me...I feel you...and I remember your touch. Please continue to guide us...and help us continue to be strong...and show us the way that God intends for us to travel...

No comments:

Post a Comment