Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, May 17, 2010


The times that I feel the calmest...are when I walk at the lake, for some reason...I feel a sense of Peace...sometimes I walk alone...yet I feel like you're with me...I told your dad last night that each time I cross the breast of the lake, the same red-winged black bird seems to trace my foot steps...his chatter can be heard as we watches me from the limbs of an evergreen...it also seems the same beautiful butterfly also journeys alongside me...regal and light, he flutters by us...and Hazel simply watches his careless flight...the sounds I hear are that of nature at it's finest...the water lapping against the rocks at the shore...the distinct sounds from the multitude of birds flying around me...the gentle breeze...the soft noises of my feet passing through the leaves...calm...and my mind opens to thoughts of us...thoughts of you...filling my heart and my mind...Peace...wishing and praying that with each day you're in a place filled with just that...peacefulness and calm...and I continue on my own journey...of self-healing...trying to stop those unending questions that fill my mind...and pray...the unending prayers that there had been a reason for your departure...and pray for patience...to know that someday, we'll be together again and my questions will be answered...Peace....calm...those are what I yearn for...

No comments:

Post a Comment