Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, May 22, 2010


...today's a college graduation celebration party for one of Adam's friends, one of his best friends...they hung out together since grade school, played baseball and then football together, slept over each other's houses...argued over the same girl one time (beautiful Maggie)...who would take her to the prom...Adam won, Matt forgave...Adam and Matt and Hontz...the three amigos...over the years the bond of friendship they formed was like that of brothers...and Ted and I have always been proud of these boys...and we're proud of Matt's accomplishments being recognized on this day...we know Matt wishes Adam could be here for him today...the empty place will surely we felt at Matt's home...and hopefully Adam's Spirit will always follow his friendships...it's been rough...each day is rough...and I look ahead and wonder what is my next plan? What does God have need of me for? And I await...

No comments:

Post a Comment