Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Flowers in the garden.....


My sister's reply to my daily blog, it was WAY too beautiful not to share...
thank you Brenda...I love you.....

Flowers:
I think if your family were flowers, this is what they'd be:
Lori ~ A Rose - beautiful, fragrant flower, suffered with the thorns and briars and wilted for a season....blooming once again.Becomes more beautiful each year in life's garden...
Ted ~ Azalia....hearty, withstands hard rain, can survive in darkness..beautiful and dependable to bloom.
Jordan ~ Poppy....quietly grows in quiet fields....sturdy and lovely. Poppies are worn by men who have gone through a war....or sad times..
Adam ~ Reminds me of a Sunflower! Strong,loved by everyone, stands tall, but can be broken by a strong wind! I believe if flowers could tell stories, he would know everyone's story - because he is taller and greater than the other flowers, and the small flowers depend on his wisdom!
Ann ~ Lily of the Valley...sweet, lovely, delicate, withstands storms of life...losing a husband and a grandson....
Donna ~ Marigold...loved by many, has a heart of Gold! Grows well in sun!

And me....I am a dandelion...one who has been tossed and blown in the wind. I've never stayed at one place too long,,,but I love to blow my seeds on others and watch them grow. I love your family and pray for you to bloom where you've been planted and grow in an amazing way!

Love,
ME

No comments:

Post a Comment