Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Where the angels live....


Where are we? What are all of those things? The many questions of a two year old...she held onto my hand tonight as Ted and I took her to the place where the angels live...what do you tell a little girl who asks those questions as we're walking through the cemetery to visit our angel? Jordan has become great friends with a lovely girl who has a two year old daughter who seems taken with us...perhaps we're like extra aunt and uncle figures to her...and it's soothing to be distracted through her many, many questions...it made sense to tell her "this is where the angels live", because that's how we see it...we don't visualize it as a scary place...we feel a sense of calm when we visit...we remain to be the only guests visiting most of the time, it's Peaceful and serene...I'm able to pray and talk with my son...the things I would normally tell him...I say now in prayers...the questions about all of the tombstones...I read her the names and told her each one signifies who is who in the angel department and that the most special angel to me is named Adam...her tiny hands folded...her little head bowed as we prayed for my son...I wonder if he sees me...if he knows how I miss him...how much I loved him...that each day I devote a huge part of myself to memorializing his beautiful memory....Adam lives with angels...Adam lives in my heart....

1 comment:

  1. Amen!! You take may breath away..RIP our dearest and favorite angel..xoxo Love you!!

    ReplyDelete