Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, July 3, 2010

another Holiday...I can remember last 4th of July vividly, and it involved happy times with you, Adam...my heart aches...I miss you more as days pass and the time we've been apart lengthens...I wonder if you watch over me...if you hear my prayers or feel my tears...as they fall upon your grave...I wish I could write happier things...but life simply isn't happy anymore...I am told that in time, I will smile again...or laugh...and learn to joke once again...but I often times feel cheated...robbed...let down, because the love I held for you was meant for a lifetime...not 22 yrs. I just have trouble understanding that emptiness...that loss...that missing piece...I just miss "you" beyond anyone elses comprehension....

No comments:

Post a Comment