Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I felt pieces of me return yesterday...and that talk with the psychologist was extremely helpful...it allowed me to see...beyond anyone else's view or expectations that I am where I am supposed to be...at this point in "my" personal healing process...some may read my blog and cry along, tears of sadness from the words I place poignantly upon each post...but as sad as those tales are...equally healing have they been...they are not to be misconstrued as "me"...being a depressed mom...they are meant to show that a mom like me...goes through cycles of the healing process...that tears and sorrow are normal...again, those who haven't experienced loss as great as this...have difficulty encompassing how long a process this will be...and it shall follow Ted and I and Jordan til we, too....meet out fate someday.
Every time I ask God to help me...he sends me someone in the form of an angelic friend...sometimes others don't know what to say...or do...and that's alright...because there have been so many unexpected angels who do and say all the right things...and I am grateful...truly grateful....with love and sincerity I write this...thank God for sending me abundant love...sometimes from the least expected sources....p.s. Adam's music came full circle in the end...after all the changes his musical taste encountered over the years...in the end, he ended up loving what his Pop originated with...

No comments:

Post a Comment