Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, July 16, 2010

eyes are the window to your soul...you can tell so much from looking at someone and staring into their eyes...as a mom, I could tell when my boys were fibbing...or felt nervous...the tricky things our eyes do...I could see when they were upset...saddened...or the best observation...when they'd be happy...their eyes would sparkle...and the corners would squint upward as their big smiles almost pushed their eyes up even further...happy, joyous smiles...I always talk with my eyes...so did my boys...people simply knew "us" as happy folks...I'd always look at people when I'd talk and I see that my kids did this, too...to make others feel like what they're telling us....is important....and it always was. Some people I've noticed...have been looking away when they talk to me...others sometimes keep looking away...I wonder if it's that they think they'll cry, too...if they look into my eyes too deeply?

No comments:

Post a Comment