Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Thursday, July 8, 2010


Carpe diem....seize the day...Adam made the most of each day...always...bringing laughter and joy to all of those around him...there's very few pictures where his beautiful smile isn't gleaming...we sat on the deck last night...again...many of us...remembering Adam... Earl brought me to tears with his deep and thoughtful reflections...how can we keep Adam's spirit alive so his name and memory live on? It's something we, who loved him...desire to have happen...forever...that his name would be synonymous with joy...
I struggle each day...but make it through...telling myself the life Adam did have was filled with happiness...and I do believe that he did seize each moment...and made the most of what he could...and easily loved...lived...and enjoyed each waking moment to the best of his capabilities...he knew how to have fun...he knew how to make anytime...the best times...he was contagious...in a wonderful way...I hope we figure out a way to make him live in many hearts and minds...forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment