Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Sunday, August 15, 2010

I dreamt well last night...vivid and real...the sounds...the sights... I was walking at the high school stadium, while a football game was playing...as usual, many attendees surrounded the perimeter of the field as they watched the game play on with bated breath...seemed like I did that same "walk around" so many times before, countless...so many of my sons games to attend...and the happiness that ensued...in my dream...I was with Ted and with random friends whose faces I cannot recall...just people walking next to us and chatting...like any other game...I glanced to my right and saw him...it was Adam...his golden hair shined from the stadium light casting glimmered rays of iridescence...he was surrounded by faceless friends and of course, he was laughing and smiling...enjoying the game...I remember my surprise and saying...oh my God...there's Adam as I ran off to find him, to hold him...I looked and searched for what seemed like a long time and he appeared to have disappeared into the crowd...my was heart racing...as a voice called to me...he's always with you...no matter where you are...and then I awoke...I told Teddy by dream and of course he believes in all I tell him...as I do with him....we see our dreams as Hopeful of the Lord letting us know our son is with us...in everything we do...see...feel...

No comments:

Post a Comment