Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Sunday, August 8, 2010

...it's been late night visits to my son...as we carefully walk the path on St. Kevin Drive which is lit my the moon, the stars and our little flashlight. Ted shines the beam of light onto your stone so I can see your portrait better and say my rituals...my I love you's...my Blessings and prayers and say what I always say...how much I miss you and that I'll be back to see you again tomorrow...and we keep our promises...we always come back. We saw you everyday when we had you in our home so we feel better knowing the Peace that fills our hearts when we visit you everyday. I know some people might think our rituals are odd...and it's okay...actually anything we choose to do that gives us some well-deserved peace is okay...the main thing now is how I am feeling inside...funny how Hazel knows her way in the dark...and as we continue to be the most regular guests at the little Irish cemetery...she's marched through snow and rain and fog and sunshine...and often times darkness...with a backdrop of crickets and katydids like tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment