Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, August 23, 2010

All people have is hope. That's what brings the next day and whatever that day may bring. A hope grounded in the real world of living, friendship, work, family.
You know, that says it all...and people still look at me, I suppose without fully thinking about what they're saying and state "I don't know what I'd do if what happened to you, happened to us"...and some will go on and say much worse...unknowingly...but again, it comes down to those few little words of inspiration that we must cling to..."hope" is one...and the other is "Faith"...
I hope each day that I become stronger...and I see that I am....I hope each day...that purpose and meaning will continue to fill our hearts, that bitterness will always be somewhere far away from us...that the hope we hold onto will keep all the love we've held inside...continue to be bountiful...that our lives will continue to be enriched by the kindness of others...and that our Faith will affirm our Belief that our son will be around us still...in Spirit and in in memory...and that things will become clearer...that life will allow us to breathe deeply...and that we'll share smiles and laughter and perhaps we can truly feel happiness once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment