Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Friendships...boy am I glad I put lots of work into them over the years because right now I'm needing friends big-time...my friend JC and her husband have been wonderful to Teddy and I and Jordan....she wrote this to me this morning...
Lori....I recently saw a quote that suits our relationship..."Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side." We will never leave your side...We love you and your family....
And for those who visited Faithfully or those who came by briefly...those who called now and then....for those who sent well wishes through others...it all meant so very...very much. Those kind and gentle gestures are like life support to me and my family right now. When a really bad moment hits me...I think of those "friendships" and somehow make it through...today I am thankful for people like JC

No comments:

Post a Comment