Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Adam,
I have trouble sleeping...these bad dreams haunt me...intermittently...I wake up frightened and realize it was a nightmare that interrupted my restful slumber...I curl up each night, beside your dad...and close my eyes tightly and pray that you'll visit my dreams...and now and then you will...small bits of memories past...I awake and feel the chill that is now in the air...the darkness and gloom of yet another rainy day...and like Jordan and Ted...place my feet on the floor and try and go on with my day...like other people do...go along with their busy lives...wrapping themselves up in what they see as important...me, I'm just trying to fit in....taking each day as it presents itself and learning to cope with this new norm...

No comments:

Post a Comment