Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Adam,

Yesterday as i was driving, I had classical music on the radio...it was so mellow and soothing and as I had my hands on the wheel, my thoughts were on you....endless thoughts....and for a moment I felt it...like you were right there sitting next to me...it was so surreal but as I drove along this lengthy gloriously colored tree lined road I noticed no other cars around...the road I traveled was dotted with fallen leaves in brilliant shades of rust and gold....and there was a peaceful silence outside...only the beautiful sounds of the classical music playing were heard....and as I drove...on that road...the quiet county stretch that I took you on to learn how to drive a few years back...remembering how happy you'd been that we took that time together...it's me now in the driver's seat...I'm traveling along each day with hopes you're there beside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment