Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dear Adam,
Some days I am simply at a loss...in so many ways. I am lost at feeling much of anything. I miss you so much. I understand that life goes on...and that unless you're in my shoes right now, it's an impossible idea to even imagine how sad we all are...I'm ashamed of myself...for not realizing that others who suffered through similar events struggled like this...that I, too...perhaps thought back then that "things became alright" after months passed by. Never did I realize the emptiness that would linger another lifetime with their loved one's passing. The music of life stops...everyone seems to continue dancing and our steps seem motionless...laughter and levity seem a thing I remember before you passed away...when will I "feel" again? Perhaps some other feeling than the pains that press upon my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment