Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

dreams....what do they mean? Are they real...two strangers at to very different times approached me with revelations of what they dreamt about regarding my son after he passed...that he sees my sadness...that this wasn't my fault...that I need to see his love and be able to move forward...



sitting across from me this morning...as I...in tattered p.j.'s and disheveled hair sat with continual tears trailing down my cheeks...listened to my best friend as she told me her story...her dream...so vivid and real it awakened her with shock and tears...I watched her soft face look seriously, voice so sweet and calm...my friend, my angel told me Adam was there...in her dream...that it was I alone on a chair...and Ted was soothing Jordan while he reclined on a sofa...the three of us sat stoically...facing a closed casket...and that when Lisa came into the parlor to give her condolences...it was Adam that was standing behind me...although I was unaware of his ghostly Spirit...she told me she could smell him...the luscious fragrance that was Adam's classic scent...and he looked handsome and well...and happy but he locked eyes with her telling her repeatedly that she needed to make me stop...that she needed to make me end the tears...and live life once again...she said she bumbled with words...telling him how sad I've become and he raised his voice almost scolding her to make me see...and then a phone rang...and she woke up and nothing more was remembered as she tearfully stumbled out of bed...she said it seemed so real...and it was me who he stood behind...my baby...he always worried about me...I always figured we'd grow old together...that we had so much ahead of us...all of us...the family...
and we wonder what else her dream was meant to tell....I wonder....

No comments:

Post a Comment