Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Monday, November 29, 2010

"Giving up=Giving in. That's what they want you to do. Don't give them the satisfaction".
Sometimes he's up...sometimes he's down, but one thing's for certain, Jordan and I are never riding on the same waves...that was his quote of the night...he can be quite uplifting and inspirational, God Bless him...and other times he's as down as it can get...tonight's my downward moment...I need something to give...I've given up so much....had so much taken from me...I often sit silent not even telling a soul how bad things have been...losing Adam was the end of my world as I knew it...and then so many other things have fallen apart...maybe tomorrow will bring me new Hope...so for tonight, I'll use Jordan's words as my mantra...and not give in...I love you Jordan...you don't see it...but you are a phenomenal person....

No comments:

Post a Comment