Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Friday, November 12, 2010

One of Adam's friends dropped by last night, yet another beautiful person who still thinks about us...about how we feel with him gone from our lives...a glass of wine shared...some tears and some happier stories about the boy we loved so well...I write endlessly about how I miss him...the sadness...on and on...but she actually made me laugh when she shared something silly...that only those who knew my son well enough could truly appreciate...she told me while standing in line at his wake...a bunch of girls gathered in line and questioned each other about what they were wearing and the appropriateness of their attire...one of the girls said "I dressed like Adam would have told me to....I'd imagine him telling me to put on something sexy and go out"...and that's what I did"....and I have not one doubt in my mind that she was right...that's exactly what he'd have said with his little grin....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment