Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I've been writing for many months now....approaching our ninth month without our son Adam...I've never written for help...or prayer...or favor...no, I wouldn't do that....till now...I'm asking that if you read me...that you take an extra moment and pray really hard for the son I still have beside me...all of what has happened over these terrible months have raged havock on him...I've never seen him so sad...so down...so lost...for those who believe in family...please believe in us...that somehow things will ease...nothing has gone right for us...we take one step forward and fall three steps back....I read that God only gives you what you are able to endure...I want to believe that and then I look at all the stuff that still is going wrong around us...and question when it will all stop? The hardships are so immense...things others probably would never think of...we are experiencing...everything is hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment