Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

rebuilding me...that's what I've been working on lately...I could continue to blog endlessly about you Adam...but reality now tells me I need to reconstruct what's left...reconstruct...me. As I sat in church this past week, I heard Father talk about families...and the variations in all of them...he encouraged us to pray extra hard for those with truly dysfunctional families...we all know the ones he spoke of...and to continue to pray for those who have good and strong family ties...and for those who fall into the "mixed Blessings" group...wow, that's me and my group...well...pray for us too... He didn't define it but I knew what he meant...my family is comprised of many people who have absolutely no bloodlines...it spans all ages and encompasses many different Faiths...it's those who came to sit a spell...and never tarried...it's those who chose to pray with us not once but continually...it's those who've held my hand as I learned how to walk again in different footsteps...FAMILY...within that word is AM I...and I wonder now...who am I? And how am I now defined? Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment