Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I still hear the songs, I still see the lights, I still feel your love on cold wintery nights...I still share your hopes and all of your cares, I'll even remind you to please say your prayers...I just want to tell you, you still make me proud, you stand head and shoulders above all the crowd...keep trying each moment, to stay in His grace, I came here before you to help set your place...you don't have to be perfect, all of the time...He forgives you the slip, if you continue to climb...to my family and friends, please be thankful today, I'm still close beside you, in a new special way...I love you all dearly, now don't shed a tear...cause I'm spending my Christmas with Jesus this year....Merry Christmas from Heaven.....

No comments:

Post a Comment