Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's Christmas Baby, please come home(Yeah!)The snow's coming down....I'm watching it fall...Watching the people around...Baby please come home....The church bells in town...They're ringing a song...What a happy sound...Baby please come home...They're singing deck the halls...But it's not like Christmas at all...I remember when you were here...And all the fun we had last year...Pretty lights on the tree...I'm watching 'em shine...You should be here with me...Baby please come home...Baby please come...home...Baby please come home...They're singing deck the halls...But it's not like Christmas at all...I remember when you were here...And all the fun we had last year...If there was a way...I'd hold back these tears...But it's Christmas day...Baby please come home...Ohh...Baby please come home...Baby please come home...Baby please come home...Ohh...Baby please come home...Baby please come home.............Adam's and Jordan's favorite Christmas song...they were just little boys when "A Very Special Christmas" came out on CD...Teddy's dad got us a CD player which was a big deal in the late 80's and we'd play them this CD over and over as their sweet little voices attempted to mimic the lyrics of Bono and Sting...on the way to church, just me and Jordan today...rainy and dreary...as I started the ignition the radio was softly playing this same song...and as we drove to church...we drove in silence...I know he was thinking the same thoughts...that Adam should be here with us...just like the lyrics...

No comments:

Post a Comment