Adam...

Adam...
My Beloved Son

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Adam,
Today was such a beautiful day. I think of you when I see the sun shine brightly, or when a thousand butterflies pass by me on the trails...as I look into the clouds...my memories remind me of you and I staring up into that same blue sky together...countless times and envisioning what each cloud reminded us of...
As I stand at the stove and cook...I think of you passing through my kitchen and watching me stir...taking in the fragrance of deliciousness you'd tell me...
I miss you...but my focus now is on healing...and putting the sadness on the back burner and embracing the better times we shared...and there certainly had been so many...I know you want me to heal...to laugh and be silly...to be the mom you were absolutely crazy about...you'd teasingly tell me that you were special...because you were the baby...you certainly had a specialness about you...as did your brother...
How can my heart heal? I guess I just need to keep going...and that's what I've been doing...I want to live for you Adam...I want the dreams you've dreamt to come true...I don't want to wilt, I want to blossom...keep sending those positive thoughts to me...I love you...forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment